Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loser Art teacher


Today I am teaching my last period of the day, Grade 9 Art and everything is going fine. As fine as grade 9 students can be:) I am helping a nice girl paint and I am leaning over her painting and talking when........MY GUM FELL OUT OF MY MOUTH..... and landed right on her painting!!!!!!!!
Serious No joke! She was mortified. A lot of kids would laugh hysterically and find it funny ( I did) but oooohhh nooooo not this one. She was freaked right out!!!!!!
Oh well I guess it is not as bad as last year when I split the butt out of my pants and had no idea. I was walking all over the place when someone finally told me, not before the high school boys wipped out their trusty cell phones to try and get a few snaps.......and yes it was a huge bare cheek sticking out. When you wear a G-string your butt cheeks are not exactly covered!!!! Frankly I am suprised no one barfed at the sight of it!!!!!
I am such a loser!!!!!

5 comments:

kadler said...

Wow. So sorry about that! Kind of funny, though :)

Life is Love Cherish Life said...

Thanks Hahhaha It was funny! I thoughti t was funny and so did most of this class however this girl was not as into it as the rest of them!

Ashley Morris said...

Hahaha...that sounds like something I would do!

Anonymous said...

.........thank god it wan't your teeth...........

Leigh-Ann said...

you're totally hilarious!