Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V Day!











 Well I am having a lovely Valentine's day despite my hubby being away working at the moment. He will be home tomorrow and then maybe I will get some discount flowers!!!! Since he rarely reads this blog I can post what I am working on right now.....a little scrapbook of our honeymoon. I started a clear acrylic album a long time ago but it was wrecking my pages so I went to Michaels today and got 2 8x8 albums on sale! I have decided i will probably never be a 12x12 scrapper it just is not for me. What am I talking about I am not even a scrapper! this is like my 3rd album I have ever done and the first 2 were kits that explained everything for you!
Oh and I went to old Navy and bought Benji and St. Patrick's day t-shirt...that is right he is wearing a PINK St. Patty's day shirt on Valentines day!
 I went to the gym today and did my favourite class, physique.It was an 8:30 Saturday morning class and it was great. I have decided I would be soooo much more productive if I did not work. Last night I cleaned the house, ate a good diner and this morning I went to the gym, went shopping and now I am completing something I started back in August! I guess I cannot complain being a teacher means I get a lot of holidays!!! I have a week off now and then another in April. Only 4 months till summer break! YEAH!!!!
Speaking of school my students are having a BIG art show next week. It is at SCYAP in Saskatoon and it will be up for 4 weeks. The reception is on the 26th from 6-9 if you are interested in coming out! My van is currently full of stuff for the show that I am hanging next Saturday!
 OK back upstairs to continue the album!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you've been busy! The scrapbook looks good but they do take so much time. You'll have to take a break for a movie soon!

Kass

kadler said...

I love your scrapbooking! I always tell myself that I should actually do something with my millions of pictures, but never do.