Tuesday, February 24, 2009

photo class






 Well I stayed home tonight just so I could register for a online photography class here. I am pretty excited about it. I have really really really been wanting to take pictures lately. I picked up a couple of props a few days ago that I think would be fun for a little kid shoot. I really want to practise and keep at it. If anyone is reading this blog from in and around Saskatoon and you would like to do a photoshoot of any kind please email me!
 Cori if you are reading this you should sign up fo the online class as well.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, I'm excited to see what you capture! Wish I was in Sask [& had a child you could photograph].

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd love for you to be able to photograph Ella and Roman! Ella is a diva and loves to pose!
I go to your blog every day and love to read your updates.

Love Barb

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm in. We should get together.