Thursday, February 12, 2009

TODAY


 Well I just trued out my new Tracy Anderson Dance cardio DVD and Wow I suck!!! She has a lot of choreography that is good but a little hard. As well the DVD player in the basement is not working so I was doing it from my laptop upstairs with 3 dogs around me. They were looking at me like I was totally and completely nuts. Oh well, better luck next time!
 I went our for diner with my mom tonight b/c she is leaving for Mexico for a month. It is soooo cold out I would like to go along for the trip!
 Kim is away in Nipiwan on duty until Sunday which means I have the house to myself again! Tomorrow is Friday and the last day before the break. 1 week off yeah!!!!!!!
 For some reason the ladies  that made the cupcakes for my wedding called and asked for a pic....well this is the only one I have!

No comments: