Thursday, February 19, 2009

Couple of things I have made over the years.






 I am LOVING this February break It is awesome not working! I am feeling really inspired and loving having the time to create stuff.  Here are a few samples of stuff I have made.
1. Detail from 1st painting I ever did in grade 10 or eleven. {Kass we will not even mention the butterfly} It is a detail from the Sistine Chapel. We were only allowed to mix our colors with the three primaries and of course our shades with white and black.
2. Detail of Large format B&W print.  This was waaayyyyy back in the day of film photography. I processed the film myself and printed the large format print in a huge bath of chemicals.
3. Detail of an unfinished painting. There are a million of those lying around!
4. An actual finished mixed media piece.
5. A small 5x5 mixed media piece.  Thinking of doing a children's series  along these lines but who know's I do not have kids and am not really into the whole kid thing at this point in my life.
 That is it for now hopefully more to come!

No comments: