Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Semester, New Goals, Fresh Start!






Exams are finally over....yeeaaahhh!!!! You have started a new semester! The start of the new semester symbolizes many things...... clean slate, change, fresh start, energy, new ideas etc. Try to set a couple of goals for yourself in in all aspects of your school life especially art. Remember your blogs are now being counted for marks. I will be marking directly from your blog therefore you must be religious about updating! Feel free to post anything in between due dates, things that inspire you, thoughts or photograph work in progress and ask for feedback.
I jumped on ETSY this morning to find a few inspirations for the ARt show that is coming up soon! By no means are these my favourite pieces however they just jumped out at me when I spent 5 minutes searching for some inspiration!

No comments: