Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday


Kim is home today after being in Regina for the week. I have been up early and I thought about cleaning but my computer and coffee sucked me in again, like it does every morning! As you all know my hubby is a bit of a clean freak and I am a slob therefore you can imagine my house at the moment! although I have to say it is really not that bad. I feel that I fuel my husband's passion....his passion for cleaning. He loves it and I provide him a lot of wonderful opportunities to indulge in what he loves!!! God I am a good wife!!!!!!!!
I went for an ION cleanse yesterday for the first time since July and I am feeling pretty good today!My mom and I went out to diner last night and had a really nice time. Although she is having some trouble with one of her eye's. She has Glaucoma and one eye is progressing and it is very upsetting. She may have to postpone her month long trip to Mexico that she has been planning for over a year:( So today I am praying and sending positive vibes out to her! I love u MOM!
Oh yeah and I have had 2 vanilla bean starbucks cupcakes in the past 2 days!!!! My jeans are loving me for it!

No comments: