Tuesday, February 3, 2009

oops




Ooops that last post was meant to be posted on my school blog. Sorry I am sure you were loving the new semester clean slate talk I was giving!
Kim is away on Training until Friday therefore I am left to do my own thing for awhile which I actually really like. I love him dearly however it is nice to have the place to myself and spread out a bit. My Mom asked me if I was going to be messy while he is away and I said........"YOU BET"!!!!!!! I love it, walking in the house and just dropping my stuff off at the top of the stairs. I am going to even let it pile up a bit! The dogs love it, it creates obstacles for them to walk through....it stimulates their doggy brains!
On another note my tracy anderson DVD arrived today. I just checked the mail tonight so I will be trying it out tomorrow. Tracy Anderson is Madonna & Gwenth Paltrow's trainer in case you were wondering. Oh and I went lane swimming tonight for the first time in a long while. It felt good to be back at it!
Oh yeah and I got a blackberry....yeah!!!!
School is really busy right now. I actually recieved a fairly large artssmarts grant for my photography 20 program and we will be teaming up with photographers and students from Yugoslavia and South Africa. We will be coming together for virtual exhibition sometime in July as well as having an actual exhibiton at SCYAP around the ssame time.
Oh and my ART studenst are having an ART EXHIBITION at SCYAP in Saskatoon beginning February 21st. If we are facebook friends I have probably sent you an invite! If I didn't check it out anyway!

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

I just read thru a few of your blog pages :)
you're such a cute talker! lol, and i keep gigglying about your doozy mumu and 3am sit in the snow beautiful brat dog :) i fell for him/her...she/he is so beautiful/handsome! And soft kind eyes :)
plus, your wedding photos are so yum!

thanks for the comment you left at FN :) Yay for a Close Canadian friend :)

so cool that you're a teacher. that's what i wanted to be when i was growing up :) wish i woulda done it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you clarified your previous blog note- I thought OMG Mrs. G. is expecting me to do a project! and on my own blog! I'm lucky I have the skills to read yours and write the odd comment.
Love
Barb