Tuesday, February 24, 2009

work

Work really gets in the way of life I tell you. I just had the last week off and it was wonderful, great and fantastic. Now I am back at work with 3 million things to do. My kids art show reception is this Thursday night and we are busy getting ready for that. Kim and I decided to drive to Humboldt at 9:00p.m. last night to look at a truck. We bought a truck on Saturday but THIS is the truck we both like. So, he is going to try and get rid of the current one and buy the Humboldt one!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo tired:(
Have a good day!
p.s. Barb, I just noticed that you chatted with me on FB and I am sorry I was signed in but away from my computer. I miss you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you too! And Kim and the dogs. One day....
Good luck with the vehicle, I am still car shopping and get more confused each time I go out. Gotta get this done...........
We have winter again and it is COLD and more snow. Enough!

Love you guys
Barb