Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another inspiration board!


 Check this out! My friend Courtney at C-Star events has used us in another inspiration board. She is planning a RCMP wedding for August and obviously likes our pictures and I am honored!!!!
  It has been a busy week and I have been out of touch:
-staff meeting Monday Blahhhh
-Art show Wednesday night
-Came home from show and found out that 2 of my dogs were out roaming the neighbourhood in -44 weather. A wonderful neighbour rescued them! Our front door flew open and no one was home. It will not latch b/c it is soooo cold and we cannot lock it!!!!!
-Art show was wonderful!
-Friday night out for diner and drinks
-Saturday I had my hair done, took Grandma out for her 90th and out to a movie
-Sunday doing a little online photo class and putting up our 2nd art show at MYSTIC JAVA.
-Leigh Ann I totally agree and am thinking the same thing. Expect an email from me today....I have been really busy!
BYE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love inspiration boards. It's a great one! :)