Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday






 Ahhhhhh my week off is ending soon and I am sad:( I could be a stay at home non-mom forever and never be bored...but I would be broke so that is not good.  I am in the middle of a few projects and do not know why I am posting them unfinished but hopefully that will motivate me to finish them. I am making a 365 book that was inspired by the kit Becky Higgens sold. It created an outrage on her site when they were sold out within 1 day. People were selling her initial kit on ebay for $200 after that. I am doing my own cheap version with a $3 binder and photo page inserts. I know now that 365 is totally unrealistic for me so it will be a version of that in some way.
 Oh and that is Benji on the couch in my room helping me craft. Poor little guy, I have soooooo much stuff in here and the floor is slippery. he went to jump up on the couch, he slipped and a pile of craft crap fell on him.........scared the poor little guy!
Ok my new trainer will be here is a half hour to kick my ass!!!!!! aaahhhhhh!!!!!


2 comments:

Aliya said...

LOVE the scrapbook!! Its so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbook; it's adorable.

Nice Job!