Thursday, March 26, 2009

No more Aspertame!

I am done. No more Diet Coke. I can't do it anymore. I have been drinking that poison since I was a kid. Never the full strength coke.....ewwww that is yuck. The real chemically enhanced diet stuff what I have loved forever. Tonight I had my favourite meal of chicken and rice with water....no diet coke. I love eating chicken rice and diet coke.....it is soooo good. Diet coke and popcorn, diet coke and Vietnamese food..........
NO MORE I am done!!!!!!
This is Day one of NO aspertame!!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Drink Vodka..........it's whole grains..........

Anonymous said...

A friend recently explained to me the same thing you posted about the Diet Coke. It gave me such a shock that I stopped drinking soda altogether. I've already noticed a bit of weight loss surprisingly! I have been questioning everything I consume ever since. Discovering a lot!