Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Weekend


I cannot believe the weekend went by so quickly.

Friday night Kim and I went out on a date. It was nice.

After date went over to Kass's house for a girls night. Thanks Kass all of your friends are really nice.

Missed out on the Beyonce concert but that is ok Kass's house was fun!

Saturday Karyn and I did a shoot.

Teena and Trey came over.

Out for diner with 2 couples+ nice time.

Sunday

gym

met Friend for coffee and then walked over to our beginner triathlon training session.

Shopping

home

walk on ice.........ahhhh I was sooo frustrated it was soooo slippery! Winter go AWAY!!!!

Bed.

And a little Yodabear to top it all off!!!!
And oh yeah I have not had aspertame since my last post!!!!!!!
DearDiet Coke, I miss you a little but I HATE YOU!!!!!

No comments: