Monday, March 2, 2009

365 stuff
















Kim is going to be home a little late b/c he is working so I decided to take some random 365 shots around here.

1. I went nuts on endamame beans about a year ago so much so I started to hate them. Had them the other day and I like them again. Although I pulled this freezer burnt bag out of the freezer.

2. Back into Dog food. Yes it is true. Those of you that know me know that I was totally against Dog food for a number of years. Well, I have opened my eye's to the new holistic/natural brands that are really well balanced and full of vitamins and minerals I just was not getting with my home cooked meals. I am a bad cook even for dogs!!!!!
3. The shot of the open can looks great hey!
4. Bathroom shot to show you that I am, always have been and always will be a product junkie! My friend Lauren and i have been into beauty products since we were about 11 years old. No joke.!!!!We would go over to each other's house and admire each other product collections. Actually when we babysat for people we would dive right into the mother products......and I mean dive. We would slather ourselves head to toe in whatever they had!!! Bad Girls!!!!!
It is funny b/c Lauren has kids now and will be needing baby-sitter's and I reminded her the other day what we used to do to people's products. Hope she does not hire girls like us!
That brings me to another Lauren baby sitting story.....we were both looking after her younger sister when we were like 14 years old and decided that her sister was fine sleeping on her own but that we for sure needed to take a little ride in her mom's T-bid! Yep, we left a little kid slepping and went joy-riding at 14 years old!!!!! NICE!!!!! Wow I went from a beauty product shot to something totally unrelated!!!!! How is my ADD?
5. A little glimpse into my 365 binder.

No comments: