Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas






Well it is Saturday and our Christmas celebrations are finally over! My pants feel tight but we had a great first Xmas as a married couple. We hosted Kim's family here for Xmas and I think it went over rather well. My husband is amazing at cleaning and being organized which meant that things around here went smoothly. My mother in-law, sister in-law and Kim basically cooked everything and I pretty much stayed out of the kitchen which was great! Everyone knows that if Xmas diner was cooked by me it would turn into chicken and rice. I left all the mush cooking those that like mush!
Last night we went to Lydia's for what turned out to be a high school reunion. It was more fun than I had expected! Today we just laid low and went out for some good old vietnamese food and now I am going to head upstairs to join Kim on the couch.
Oh yeah and the one pic is of Kim cleaning up Koda's hair after a little xmas brushing!

No comments: