Monday, December 8, 2008

Product Junkie!






Hello There!
I am actually still pretty sick however I did manage to find some greatness in this sick and yucky day......A Pile of Organic stuff at Shopper's Drug Mart. A lot of you know I have been a product junkie since i was about 12 years old. I love love love products! I was AMAZED at all of the NEW all natural products they have there. Believe me I go there often enough and tonight I was blown away with all of the new stuff, from lotions and potions all the way through the a pile of new hair care!
The first thing I found was that Almay came out with what seems to be really nice Natural make-up. Free off Parabens, talc etc. I will try it out and let you know if it is good or not. Oh yeah and I bought there blush to. Cannot really go wrong with Blush!
The second thing I bought was Avalon Organics Vitamin C skin nourshing cream....no colors, no synthethic scents, no parabens!!! Yeah!!!!!
I bought 4 hair care products there which I am a little skeptical about but totally excited about. A couple of weeks ago I bought Organic shampoo and conditioner and they both SUCKED big time! However, today I bought Organic Surge grapefruit shampoo and conditioner. The product I am excited about is LaCoupe ORGNX brand Hair care. Hair Care is full of toxic phlates and this new line is free of that crap. Will keep you posted on if it is good or not.
Oh yeah, and Shopper's organic snacks are fantastic. the organic popcorn is really really good. Normally I would like to wash it down with some good old chemical filled diet coke....but since I am on this all natural kick I am trying to stop that terrible habbit I have. I blame my mother for my addiction to aspertame, no not because she smoked while she was preggo with me but b/c she always drank it and got me hooked at a young age! Love you mom:)
Ok off to feel better!

No comments: