Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd

I am sitting here wasting sooo much time on the computer and feeling guilty. I was supposed to meet Lauren at 6:45 for Bootcamp and I totally bailed out. I am sorry Lauren. No excuse but I just did not get my butt in gear in time...forgive me. I know my rear end won't!
An another note, I am posting a picture of my husband's pet peeve...my closet mess! Oh man this drives him crazy and I let it build up pretty good to!
Yesterday i did a little bit of Xmas shopping and bought Benji this really cute sweater from Old Navy, it was %40 off.
The other picture is of Kasey's poor eye. Oh my it is in rough shape. She has a couple of cysts on it and it has been bleeding lately. Poor Girl. She is beside me right now and she just let out a really nice burp!!!!
Kass and i are hoping to have another craft night sometime in the near future. Should be good. Her sister Cori came to our last one and ended up entertaining us all night.....she failed to get into the crafting however I really enjoyed catching up with her.
I think that is it for now. Bye!

No comments: