Monday, December 1, 2008

Frustrated

I am soooo frustrated right now. This computer is sooo freaking slow and it is my brand new expensive Mac. It's like I have dial up for crying out loud. Plus I just smashed my hand in between my chair and this table and it hurts. We need to order more Thank you cards and this computer is so slow it keeps cutting me out of my photo sites. Kasey keeps trying to come downstairs but she is having soo much trouble getting up these days she just falls all over the place but she won't give up coming down here. She will just come down and eat our nasty roomates garbage out of the bathroom. Oh yeah and someone shit all over our rugs that we just had professionally cleaned last week. Benji won't stop itching and he has an open sore on his back that looks like he has been shot. I gotta go my hand hurts and I am being a big fat SUCK!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Rough life, missy! I'm surprised your Mac is slow. Ours confuses the heck out of me, but it certainly isn't slow. But I do feel your pain! Our ancient laptop that we have here is SO FREAKING SLOW. It drives me crazy, and yes, it takes FOREVER to upload photos to Blogger - even longer to get them on to Facebook.

Hope your hand feels better soon :)