Friday, December 5, 2008

www.cosmeticdatabase.com Bookmark this site today!


Ok so I my new thing is natural products. Not because I want to go green or save the plant, although that is great to however because there are sooooo many chemicals in our products this day in age that can potentailly give us cancer! Think about it.....cancer is rampant among our world today. The baby boomer generation is full of it. That same generation has been raised in this chemical synthetic age. In the 60's 70's and 80's there was a chemical developed for EVERYTHING!! Women especialliy need to be aware. How many beauty products do you use in the morning between shampoo, conditioner, hairspray,deoderant, foundation, blush, mascara, lotion etc......LOT's. That stuff is absorbed by our pores and goes almost directly into our bodies! The beauty industry is not held accountable for what they put into their products. It is a billion dollar industry that target's people like you and me. Companies such as Avon, Revlon, Loreal have chemiclas known as phalates and parabens in their products that are PROVEN to cause cancer.
The site I posted above could help save your life. Punch in whatever product you want to know about it it will give you a rating as to how much chemical crap is seeping into your pores each and everyday.
It is important. I promise you.
http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com/ Copy and paste it to your browser as I do not know how to link it to my site! Oh wait I just linked it over to the right under where it says things I dig.

No comments: