Sunday, December 7, 2008

SICK




So this morning I woke up SICK! I feel brutal and I m not happy about having a cold:(
We had my staff party on Friday night and I had a pretty good time. We went bowling and dancing!
Today Kim and I did a few errands and then I took the dogs for a walk in the freezing cold. I now have a Sunday dog walking ritual with Christina ( Kim's co-worker). Christina has a Rodishian Ridge Back. It was sooooo cold I barely made it. Koda and kasey actually decided to head back to the parking lot early to due to the fact it was sooo cold.
As for the above pictures, the one is a shot of the fabric I just ordered from etsy. The fabric is from Amy Butler Design. I am having one of my students make pillows with the fabric!
The little pic of my presents is to show you that I have actually started to wrap some presents. I am nowhere near finished shopping yet. I have done a bit of online shopping and I just love it!
The little boy pic is of my hubby when he was a tyke. He stuck his hands in an oil barrel at the farm.......sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!
I am loving my new computer although I am sort of wishing I bought a laptop......oh well!
That's all for now!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't etsy great? I've gotten a few things for Charlotte from there (all too small now).
Love the fabric choices - where will you put the cushions?
Charlotte has a cold, too, which means I may as well be sick as well. Sucks.