Monday, December 1, 2008








OMG Blogger takes so long to add photos. I took way more pictures this weekend however it is taking me forever to load each one. Does anyone else that has a blogger blog have this problem?
Anyways this past weekend was a nice one. Friday night was craft night. I have posted a crappy pic of my unfinished craft. I went over to Kass's house and we had a great time drinking a little wine and making these 3 yarn tree's. It was a little more labour intensive than either one of us had planned but we both are happy with the results. I will post a finish shot of mine soon. Kass's sister Cori came over and entertained us while we worked hard wrapping our yarn.....it took forever and we ran out of yarn.....hence why mine is not done.
Saturday Kim and I did a few errands. I bought a new canon elph.....LOVE it!
Mandy and Jordan came over for diner and then later on Geoff and Michelle came by with their 3 month old puppy. Oh my, you would have thought I stabbed Benji and Koda through the heart.....they were VERY upset by the new little visitor!
On Sunday we drove u to the farm to visit Kim's parent's. Stopped by our friends place to meet their new baby. He was only a week old...very fresh. I will post pics later when I am not trying to get off to school. It is a PD day today......yeah no students and I get to arrive right at 9!!!!!!!!

No comments: