Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1 more sleep





I didn't want to post anything for fear of jinxing it but tomorrow is my number one furry love's Birthday. Those of you reading this that know what a true miracle tomorrow will be know why I am tearing up as I type this. But enough of that....tomorrow we are going to PARTY!!!!!! He is happy, bright eyed and ready to eat anything made of meat! I would love to make him cupckaes of somekind! Can't wait. I love this little brat more than anything and he is goingto get whatever he wants all day long tomorrow.....wait how will he know it is his birthday then ,he get's whatever he wants ALL the time! Oh and is name currently is THE WOOGADILLIA in case you were wondering. Those of you that do not know me and you are actually reading this, I know you must thinkI am NUTS and I really am about this guy!

Other than that, not much new. Yesterday was -41 with windchill which meant no kids at school yeah for snow days!!! Katie will be here tomorrow.....yeah for that! She is showing up with this kid full of chompers.....holy that gilr really decided to grow some teeth! You can see pics on her blog which is linked to mine!
I gotta go, 7:30 is my cut off computer time and it is 7:32!
BYE!!!!

No comments: