Friday, December 19, 2008

It is COLD outside.


I officially have 2 minutes of my morning internet time left.
It is freezing cold outside.
Today is my last work day before 3 weeks of holidays.
Went to a retirement party last night for my co-worker Darryll, he is an awesome guy that I am going to miss. He also teaches Grade 8 and helps keep me sane when I feel like losing my mind and/or or punching some kid...so Darryll really helps me keep me my job and out of jail:)
Getting a haircut after work...should be interesting as I HATE almost all hari stylists after I sit in their chair......nice I know but they all make me very upset! Ask my mother, she knows not to ask " how is your hair" the day I get it done because the answer is never positive...so I try and stay away from salons as much as possible, hence the 80's banger hair!
Off to school for Turkey diner!

No comments: