Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today







Well I broke down and ordered a plain jane glider from Sears. this baby is coming anyday now and my grand idea to re-furbish a glider and make it funky and cool has subsided. Not sure what i will do with the used glider I bought from the trailer park a few months ago. It is covered in cat hair and smells like smoke no matter what.....and I got hooped into paying $70 for it....its worth about $40 at best!!! My generic glider should be here soon I just hope my owl pillow might make it look cool!

I am now into full on townie living since I ordered skin care from Sears online as well. I had no idea how much townie people rely on ordering through Sears......growing up in the city we just went there if we wanted something but we had so much more to choose from we never went there. It is my new favourite store and YES i KNOW I AM A SNOB!!!!!!! Was talking to AMANDA last night and she told me clinque sucks but we will see.

Loving the black, white and turqoise nursery I found over at SPEARMINT BABY.

No comments: