Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3rd






I have 2 weeks left of "alone" time before baby arrives and I have really been into online shopping. Especially since the GAP, Banana Republic and Old Navy now ship to CANADA. Since I live in an isolated community online shopping is my hew hobby......despite my hubby's unhappiness about the whole situation. Hey it just dawned on me I am using our air mile credit card for all purchases so maybe if I buy enough stuff we can go on a holiday this winter.... I am BRILLIANT!!!!

A few of the things I have bought are:
1. Aimee nursing gown and robe. You see I wear the tragic robe that I bought from the old lady department at Sears daily and my husband HATES it with the passion. As soon as my new robe arrives I have promised him I will get rid of "pinky".
2. Stripe onsie from Baby Gap
3. Skull Knit onsie from baby gap
4. This Giraffe costume from Baby Gap
5. I did NOT order the pig but I want to today it is %25 of.......


Oh and i added a new link over to the right on all of the blogs I stalk regularly. Check out www.anewdaveisdawning.blogspot.com He is a good friend of ours that is beginning a new weight loss adventure! He is awesome and you must check him out.

No comments: