Saturday, September 11, 2010





Today is our last official weekend without children and it is freaking me out....our very last one. It is also my birthday tomorrow.....my very last one before kids. It cannot believe I am going to share a birthday week with my son. I cannot believe I am going to have a son.
I would LOVE a birthday present from HERE
Beyond that now that am an official townie I order stuff directly from Sears and I ordered Clinique's 7 day scrub and I must say I am a fan. I used it for the first time today and I really feel and see a difference.
Tonight I am loving a REAL HOUSEWIVES marathon!!!!
In the nursery pic above I like the little black and white painting.....might just paint one for the nursery.
Tomorrow Kass and her 2 son's are driving up to visit me for the day. Sooooo nice and thoughtful of her. We are going to take her 2 kids to visit the detachment tomorrow so I think they will like that!

No comments: