Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



Today is my birthday and I had a great day! My beautiful friend Kass drove 3 hours north to visit me today along with her 2 boys. Not only did she drive forever to visit she brought me cupcakes (sooo yumy), bought me a magazine subscription (everyone knows I LOVE magazines) and a baby gift that I love. Kass I know you read my BLOG and I want you to know that I am really really blessed to have you as a friend. What you did today meant soooooo much to me and I really really cannot than you enough! Love u my dear friend:)
So here it is 32 things I want to do, Know or whatever at 32!
1. I want to have a healthy baby this week.
2. I want to be able to hold off going into labour this week.
3. I want to be a good mom even though I really think I will suck at it.....I still don't feel that maternal....I know I should not admit that.
4. I want to create new family traditions with my new baby and sweet husband pictured above. Yeah he has a sweet head. I am not allowed to have pics of him on the internet.
5. I want to travel to 2 different places this year with baby and husband.
6. I want to commit to healthy eating and a fitness focused life as soon as I possibly can.
7. Goal is to be able to complete a 10K run by June.
8. Re-certify my aerobics certification.
9. Take a picture a day for one year 365 project...probably will start this once baby arrives.
10. Take better pictures
11. Take more pictures....Kim and I have taken no pictures together since our wedding and I feel like 2 years of our life has gone by with no memories recorded.
12. Oh man my ADD has kicked in and I cannot possibly thing about all of these things in one sitting.
13. Continue this list tomorrow!!!
Good Night Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

you are soooooo funny!! Finish this list dammit!
That was sooo nice of Kass. I'm glad you had a good birthday.