Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Weight Must GO!!!



Every time I go to the doctor as a pre-natal patient they weigh me and I hope yesterday was my last weigh-in of this whole experience because I HATE it!!! I know, I know there is a baby growing in me and I should be happy and fine and not worry but I do! I know it is so selfish of me.
So anyways I am due to have a c-section in one week from today. I plan to breast-feed and I understand I need to eat healthy for both the baby and I and that is my plan. I have been binging on carbs my entire pregnancy and it is time to get my cracker, popcorn and potato addiction under control.
I have The Eat Clean Diet book by Tosca Reno and it is great. SO great I ordered the Eat Clean Diet for Men for my hubby to read and I think I really need the Eat Clean Diet for kids.......not only for our future baby but for me. Anyone that knows me knows how picky I am and that I have the palette of a 5 year old. The eat clean for kids book would be right up my alley because it is simple and geared toward a palette like mine:)
My post baby health and fitness goals are as follows:
- eat clean by trying new recipes
-exercise each day in some capacity with baby and without
-complete a 10K run by June
-re-certify my aerobics instructing training by next summer


That is it. I do not want to get too complicated or outrageous. I have never had a baby before and I have no idea what it will be like. Here in Meadow I have a feeling the winter is going to be SUPER LONG so I need to stay as active and healthy as possible!

So many people start fresh in January and I think the Fall is the perfect time to re-charge and set new goals. Must be the teacher in me usually getting ready for my school goals:)

1 comment:

Amanda Sellers said...

Awesome goals Jen!!!! I know you can do it.
Clinique may work wonders for you, who knows!! let me know!
One week today..wow...what are you doing for your birthday???