Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bath Time & Sleep Training





Thought I would share some pics of Jack enjoying a special bath at the farm this weekend. As you can see from his face he LOVES bath time! Oh and in a nice orange bucket made it different and special this time.
We just got back from a few days at the farm and it was Jack's 1st visit ever. Kim was really excited to take him there as he is a farm boy at hear and it is his home. Grandma and Grandpa LOVED having him and LOVED playing with him. It is great to have grandparents as that relationship is so special for both child and grandparent...oh and a nice break for Mom and Dad as well.
Jack is in his crib right now crying a little.....I am trying to get this little bugger sleep trained better. He is a cat napper throughout the day and it sucks. He needs to just go down for a solid 1 hour nap twice a day and sleep through the night. He is currently not doing either and it is making me crazy!!!!
OK now he is screaming gotta run!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Széchenyi said...

Hi! Just came over here from the comment you left on my blog. Thanks :) Jack is super cute and I love his nursery!

I got my daughter sleep trained really well and pretty quickly using the book Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child. That book is like my bible! Good luck. Wishing you many hours of sleep in the future :)