Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jack at 10 weeks


JACK will be 10 weeks old tomorrow and I just wanted to document a little about who this guy is right now.
Dear Jack you are:
1. SO cute it kills me.
2. Smiling more and more. Last month you were only into smiling in the morning but now you smile all day!
3. You love love love to eat! Your 3 hour feed me now or else schedule is rock solid no matter how much I would like it to change.
4. You are a little chubber weighing 14 pounds.
5. You Love your play mat.
6. You Love bath time with either me or Daddy. SO many smiles its adorable.
7.You no longer like tummy time.
8. You like car rides but often just fall asleep which is a good thing.
9. Your cooing is so sweet and music to my ears.
10. You look a lot like your Daddy who just loves you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sounds like things are going really well. Let me know when you're back in town and we can do another marathon of garbage tv!

Kass