Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saskatoon




I am in Saskatoon now for awhile hanging with my mom because Kim went to Regina for a course for a few days. Not sure how much I will be able to blog but I will do my best. Tomorrow I am going to a mommy and me exercise class with my friend Katie! I am excited as we simply do not have luxuries like that in the ghetto..oops I mean Meadow!!! I plan to take in all my former home city has to offer for the next few days. I was itching to hit up my all time favorite Superstore tonight but it closes at 6 on Sunday's BOO!!!

A blog post is simply just not complete without pictures so here are three randoms:
1. My fur baby Ruby......I LOVE her so very much. Even after having a baby it is still VERY possible to love puppies despite everyone saying "oh you just wait till that baby comes those dogs will just be second fiddle blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!" I still love my pups & Jack!!!
2. Ruby loves Jack and Jack will grow to love Ruby
3. My husband sleeping with his mini me. He never ever wants his picture posted anywhere online so we will see how long it takes him to notice!!! See if he reads my blog:)

No comments: