Friday, November 5, 2010

MOvember-Jack is into it!!




Jack decided to get into Movember this year as you can see from his mustache. My uncle was diagnosed with prostate cancer earlier this year and he seems to be doing just fine thank God!

On another not I wanted to review my sketchers Shape Ups that I decided today DO in fact enhance a simple walking workout. I was SUPER skeptical about purchasing these awful looking shoes however I figured after Jack was born that I planned to do a lot of walking and if they could help I was in! I have worn them quite a bit for walks and thought they were ok until today I went for about an hour pushing Jack in a stroller and boy oh boy by the end my leg were really tired...not sore just felt like they were worked and tired. They are supposedly supposed to mimic the feeling of walking in sand and really they do! Tonight I went on another walk and wore my regular runners and my legs felt totally fine not really tired like they had this morning. Two walks in one day....two different shoes and now I am a believer the the Shape Ups. They are not the answer to everything I think they are simply a good addition to a walk and a good addition to home work-out gear.
Tonight instead of the stroller I took Jack out in the baby bjorn and we walked to visit my husband at work as he was working night shift. As you can see by the pictures I stuffed jack the bear in the baby bjorn and off we went. I thought it would keep him more alert and more stimulated than when he is in the stroller.....I was wrong 4 minutes into our walk he was out like a light!!! Speaking of being awake someone is awake now and demanding my attention!!
Bye for now!

No comments: