Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jack's Unfinished Nursery






When I was prego with Jack I searched the internet looking for nursery inspirations. There are so many beautiful nursery's out there and I was inspired. I wanted a neutral palette with lot's of room to POP color. I am nowhere near being done with his room but I thought I should share a little with you. As you can see we have a closet door problem! Oh and his room is really really small as it is hard to incorporate too much stuff. The teddy bear does NOT stay in the crib so please don't worry I just picked it up off the floor for the picture!

Today I:
- had coffee with my awesome mom's group
-went to the gym for a fantastic workout
-played with pooches outside for a little bit
-cleaned the house
-spent too much time online as usual!!!

No comments: