Thursday, November 18, 2010

The many faces of JACK





I am back! I was away for quite sometime however I am now back and settling into winter/hibernation mode. It is FREEZING here now and it is full on winter. I just got back from almost 2 weeks in Saskatoon and had a great time. I do LOVE the city, I really do. My days there are busy and filled with things to do. Here in Meadow I am so isolated and there is nowhere to go and nothing to do. I am trying not to let it get to me to much. I just feel that with Jack the city offers sooo much more....mommy and me aerobics (that I went to with Katie), kindermusic, pilates, gym with daycare and activities galore for babies and kids. Here I have my mom's group and that is it. It is a great thing that we invested i a good treadmill and my exercise DVD collection is quite extensive. I seriously think I might actually hibernate all winter. It is going to be rough but that is why I am planning a trip to Palm Springs for January!!!!!!
Jack turned 2 months old this past week and boy has he changed. He is smiling , cooing and more alert than ever. he is soooo chubby it is beyond sweet. I am wondering if we may have to start shopping at Penningtons for babies hahahhah!!!
Speaking of shopping my HUNTER rubber boots arrived and I love them.......just not on me:( My legs are WAY to fat and just don't look good in them. They are $200 rubber boots so now I am debating do I keep them and hope my calves shrink or do I return them? I just don't know how practical they are right now!
Tonight is my first night alone with Jack. Kim went to Regina for the night for a course. I am thankful my 1st night alone is now and not 4 weeks ago. He was much to fresh for me then.
OK I better go and pick a DVD to do tonight as long as JACK allows me the tme!

No comments: