Friday, January 29, 2010

We are moving!!!!





We have sold the house and we are moving!!! Not for a little while yet but we are moving and I am sooo excited to start house hunting. I really want to find a nice bungalow and renovate it to suit our needs and style. I cannot believe i will be quitting my teaching job that I have had for over 7 years now. It will be a little sad but exciting at the same time.
On another note my little Ruby got shots at the vet yesterday and boy oh boy she had a sore leg...the poor sweet girl!!!! She is much happier today. I hate seeing animals in pain it is truly heartbreaking:(
My husband is leaving to go to the Olympics on Monday for an entire month......crazy. I will miss him. My dad and i are going down to California next month so hopefully that should break up the long month a little!!! I am flying down for a photography workshop and the we are driving home together in his old hippie van. That is right over 3000 kilometers in an old van with my Dad!!!!! I am hoing to take some cool pics along the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! We'll talk soon.

Kass