Friday, January 22, 2010

I am a bully



I bullied my way into this lovely ladies blog!!!!

Courtney is a really cool wedding planner from BC that I have actually never however I consider her a blog buddy. It is a crazy small world because my BFF is a make-up artist in Vancouver and I was telling her about Courtney and now they have hooked up and I am sooo happy. I am a bully b/c when Courtney featured Amanda on her blog I was upset( but just jokingly) that Amanda did not include my pics as an example of her work. Needless to say i was bugging both girls and now my face is on Courtney's blog. I should not be such a brat b/c Courtney has featured my wedding on her blog a few times...CLICK HERE to see!!!!
So I am a brat and a bully but it was all in good fun!!!!

Amanda the HI is for you!

Oh and that is a blackberry pick of my little Ruby in her new car seat. She has to have it because she thinks that it is cool to sit on my lap while I am driving and sometimes even thinks she should perch her front paws on the steering wheel to get a better view!!!!!

No comments: