Friday, January 8, 2010


This weekend I am traveling to Canmore to attend a funeral. My cousin's fiance was tragically killed in an avalanche this week. They were due to get married in three months. It is sooo ironic because the day I found out was the exact day that I had re-looked at their wedding website and just RSVP'd that morning. This whole things makes me want to hold my significant other closer and make sure I show him often how much he means to me. Hahahah we laughed on our trip about our resolutions and I was telling him that it is my goal to be a better wife....clean, more, cook more, take care of him more....not always just about me!!! I am not allowed to post pictures of him online as he works for the federal government.....otherwise i would share is awesomeness with the world....but I guess i can just keep that to myself and enjoy!

1 comment:

scrappaleica said...

glad you guys were home. I saw that you left your garage door open last night, and I thought about running over and closing it, but I was worried that your hubbie would come down with a gun or something. I am up so late, that I see this occasionally and I always think I should really let them know.lol.