Thursday, January 21, 2010

Decorating inspiration!











Our house is for sale and we are moving and my new obsession is looking at style blogs for decorating inspiration. Those of you that have been to my current home you know I went super dark with the walls and my kitchen cabinets are maple. Well....in the new house I want a WHITE kitchen and light walls!!!!!
I love reading a lot of blogs from the US and I find that although I love the style, most of it is not available to duplicate here in Canada.....we just do not have access to cool vintage pieces.....we do but not really.
Anyways my husband I are looking forward to getting a house that is much Cheaper than the one we are in now and we want to make it our own!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful inspiration! I love these photos (especially the pops of colour used).

PS: I have a surprise on the blog for you: http://cstarevents.blogspot.com/2010/01/beauty-q-look-so-beautiful.html