Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy Week





It has been a busy week. Last week I attended two funerals, both for people that were WAY to young to pass away. I went back to the mountains where I lived for three years and it was truly beautiful....but I still love my flat home here in the prairies.
This week I was busy getting ready for my students photography show at a gallery downtown. My husband has been cleaning our house like a mad man trying to get it ready to sell. This task is challenging for me as I do not like cleaning and I have a hard time keeping things clean....ahhh I feel like I want to move out for a week while it is being shown so I don't mess it up!
Things are changing around here more than you know!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so sorry to hear about the funerals and the losses you've experienced. I hope things slow down for you, soon.