Monday, October 25, 2010

Shred Day 2 complete




WOW Jack had an awesome night last night!!! We usually wait until he let's us know he is hungry....the loud fierce cries are our usual alarm system. However last night we woke him up to feed just once and it set the tone for a wonderful night which woke me up just once!!! I do not want to jinx our system but I hope it works again tonight because I feel soooo much better!!
The picture of Ruby sleeping on the couch was taken last night.....what a doll that girl is. I love her soooo much!!!
Speaking of LOVE check out Jack sleeping on the couch as well. What a guy. He is there right now napping away. Oh and the stink eye...he is really good and giving us the old stink eye for no reason!! He better not do that when he is older I tell you I had enough of that look in the classroom and my child will NEVER do that to a teacher EVER!!
I am having trouble uploading pics:(
Just finished Day two of the Shred and Kim did it with me. It kicked his butt!!

1 comment:

Amandaevesellers said...

Cute!! Good job on shred!