Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jack is 1 month old!!





I cannot believe it has been one month since Jack arrived! I am now finally getting into the swing of things. I am able to stay awake during the day better and basically just function better every day. This past week I was in Saskatoon for 5 days and it was blissful. I love and miss all my friends and family soo much!!! I am looking forward to going back next month as it is my goal to get there at least once a month. Next time I hope to make it all the way back without having to stop and feed him on the side of a dark dirt road. It was a nightmare...he messed his diaper really bad and was freaking out to eat. I took his clothes off but could not get a clean outfit back on him. So I stuck him in his seat with two blankets on him and CRANKED the heat in the car! To top it off there were 3 strange men on the side of the road that wanted a boost......ahh. It was all good we eventually made it home and we both survived.

2 comments:

Amandaevesellers said...

Ahh, crazy story about the side of the road? :(
Glad you made it! Keep up the blogging as it is a treat to hear about this stuff!!!

The Skinny on the Fat Kid!! said...

WOW.....u really really learning this new job, aren't u

Jack is a lucky little man