Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Only in The Ghetto...oops I mean Meadow Part 2



This is a print I saw over at www.ohdeedoh.com and I want it!!!
OK so in all honesty I am 2 days off the shred. What he heck I know. 2 days on and 2 days off. Jack has not been sleeping that great and I am TIRED. I know I now not an excuse at all. Tomorrow I am shredding I swear.
Tonight we went out for supper to Meadow's finest establishment called the Bear's Den. It's a really high class kind of place where they actually have all patio furniture as their dining decor. It was fine until the 15 year-old skid kids playing pool almost hit me in the head with a pool cue a few times as we were seated right next to the pool tables.
My favorite Meadow moment of the week was today when I was at the Pharmacy waiting for a prescription when a Meth addict so kindly budded in front of me and demanded her crack drugs from the pharmacist. The Pharmacist took time away from filling my prescription to serve that crack head. It took forever and I finally just left because I was too busy winning mother of the year having Jack waiting in the LOCKED car for me!!!!
ONLY IN MEADOW!!!!!!
I get to go home to Saskatoon in just over a week and I am so excited!!!!
I am now looking for some good organic soy based baby formula. If anyone knows a good brand please let me know!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nice to 'meet' you :)

For Briony, we used Good Start 'Natural Cultures' - we tried a bunch of different kinds, and that's what agreed with her (I'm guessing because of the probiotics added in). I'd hoped to have her on something organic - but when your baby's perfectly content (and non-barfy) on something, you don't want to mess with it. If organic is non-negotiable for you, I know a friend who's baby did GREAT on the Superstore brand.

You'll find the one that's right for you guys... The pediatrician is a good place to start if you're looking for suggestions. Good luck!