Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shred





Today is the day I have started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I bought this DVD in Vegas when I was prego and I have been waiting to check it out. I am now 5 weeks postpartum and I have decided I am ready. I have yet to check with my doctor but I am sure it will be fine!
I did the DVD today and it was really really good. I have to use my abdomend as I could feel my c-section area when I was doing jumping jacks. I think this DVD is really good because the workout are only 20 minutes long but quite intense. Well....they felt intense to me as I am SO out of shape. I really need to build muscle to carry my little 12 pound tub of love Jack around.I have worked out with a number of trainers in the past ( pre-baby) and I think this DVD is VERY similar to a work-outs I have done with trainers. The best part is the time commitment because with a 1 month old I just do not know exactly when I can get to the gym or get an hour long work-out in.
I can and will commit to doing this for 30 days.
I am wanting to post some before shots and measurements sometime soon but I am a little scared to do so right now. I am inspired by my good friend DAVE'S weight loss journey.

More on my post-baby fitness plan later. I am excited to get my new HUNTER boots. I bought online just a few minutes ago! I think they will sever me well here in Meadow with all the snow we are getting. YES it started to snow today. I know they are not snow boots but I plan to use them with super thick socks as snow boots once in awhile!!!

Jack is getting cuter and cuter each day! My husband has been home all weekend and has been hanging out with Jack sooo much! Its wonderful!

No comments: