Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October so far




Wow Jack has been keeping me super duper busy I barely have time to be on the computer or anything else for that matter. We are working on a 2.5 hour window of opportunity these days. He wakes up and demands to be fed, ultimately whatever I have fed him goes right through him and we change diapers right after, we hang out for a bit, change diapers again and then nap time. I seriously have no time to go to the bathroom let alone shower sometimes.
I am slowly getting the hang of this mommy stuff although it has taken me awhile. Actually Kim is at work right now for the 1st and I am all alone.....and I have not broken down yet!! Wow I actually feel good:) My hormones have been insanely out of whack and I was a bit of a crying machine there for awhile but I think I am getting through it. I am just missing home soo much right now. I miss my family, my friends and all that Saskatoon has to offer. My entire support system is in Saskatoon and I never realized it until Jack arrived. I am sort of not liking Meadow at all right now but I know I have to stay positive and make the best of it. It is hard sometimes when I go downtime and see how many low life losers there are all over this place......it is quite disgusting actually!!!!
I am trying to take a picture of him each day although it can be challenging for me to remember! Jack LOVES LOVES LOVES his tummy time and he is actually napping on his belly right now....shhhhh don't tell the parenting experts out there...I am a horrible mother that is actually letting my kid nap on his belly!!!!
Ruby is a soother maniac. She LOVES finding and destroying soothers....what a stinker:)

1 comment:

amandasonic said...

Good Job Janna. You are a fantastic mom and i am soo proud of you. Jack is a lucky lil boy!