Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday drive





Kim and I went for a lovely Sunday drive out to a little town in the middle of nowhere yesterday. It was a really nice day, I had no stress of taking pictures(more on that later). We woke up late, packed up the pooches, grabbed coffee and headed out on the open road. It was a lovely little adventure.
As for my little stint as a "photographer"......well..... I am still a photographer, I love photography, documenting moments, capturing life as it happens. I went to University a 1000 years ago and majored in photography. However I am proud to be a hobby photographer. I have no ambition to start an actual business. Swoon is still my little project and I will post my images there as a separate little photography hobby blog. That is all I really have to say about that.
I am free of stress and happy to be focusing on what matter most in my life right now!!!!!

To top off my wonderful weekend I had my 1 and only diet coke since March 26th!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks for the picture of the Coke sign!!!

Suzanne said...

I love little towns in the middle of nowhere - sounds like the perfect destination for a Sunday drive :)
Great photos!