Thursday, April 23, 2009

Leigh Ann Did you read me from Missouri?

I looked on my little feedjit and noticed Springfied , MO. Leigh Ann if you are readingme from down there then I am beyond touched!!!!! I have been reading you and it seems like you are having a good time....maybe missing someone special though.


For everyone else I am sorry about the personal message but it is just too cool and I will explain later if you ask me to.
I have been sick for 3 days with a nasty cold. Oh well at least I did not waste my spring break from school with a cold! I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed and busy right now:
-tri traing which Kim is refering to as just sometimes training b/c I have been so busy
-photoshoots with SWOON are booking up and editing takes 4 EVER
-School is super busy with NYC plans, Artssmarts projects, field trips and all that other jazz.
-I have a new workout partner that is an eager beaver which is great however I am feeling like I have to reschedule all the time.
-Photography class starting this month for 3 hours 2 evenings a week. Just finished a photoshop class that was 3 hours on Wednesday's.
-The most important things in al of this though is spending time with my little boy. This will most likely be the last spring I have with the guy and he is my number 1 top proirity. SO you know what if I have to break a million plans for him...... Then That is just what I will do!!!!!
OK tears before school is never good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears are ALWAYS okay. It shows your sensitivity and caring.

Barb

Leigh-Ann said...

I surrrre did baby!!!
:) LA