Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend!


It seems like I have had a nice loooong but short break.

Friday we met up with our favourite people and one of my blog follower Dave & Laurel. They brought along Dave's cute Mom and Dad! We had a nice lunch and joked about the upcoming ACDC concert. Dave and I would rather stay home and send Kim and Laurel to relive their glory days without us.

SPEAKING OF GLORY DAYS!!!!!!!!
Saturday night was the NKOTB concert!!!!! Oh...it was soooo much fun. Before the concert 6 of us went out for diner. We had lots of laughs and maybe a little wine to get us ready for the big event!!!!! The concert was fun,fun,fun!!!!!!! Last time I saw them was 12 years old and in grade seven!!!!!!
Kim curled in a bonspeil all weekend and ended up doing really well! HIs team won $1000.
My mom and I went out for an Easter brunch at Moxie's......my kind of Easter meal......at a restaurant!!!!!!!! Those of you that know me know I HATE traditional meals. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing.......EWWWWWWW YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!
Karyn and I have been taking lots of pictures and I will post a few ASAP.
Today Kim is off to work and I have the clean house all to myself and I plan on keeping it clean!!!!!
Ohhhh Koda's calling me, it's time for his millionth kiss of the morning!!!!!xoxoxooxoxoxoox

1 comment:

Dave said...

Your second dad would love to take you out for marquarites and bar wings, while our heavy metal spouses are rocking in the stands at Mossiac