Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am sorry Dave!!!


I have not been blogging because I have been busy busy busy!!! I am a full-time mother of two furry babies with a sky rocket ting career!!! Hahhaha!!!!!

Not much new:

Koda got cuter

I started training for a mini triathalon and almost died at the first swim today!!!!!

In-Laws have been here all week

Benji had a big poo in the office today and Kim was really mad

I love our new freestyle

Kim is now obsessing about buying another truck. I have to drag him off kijiji.

Brother moved home from Oz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Sounds like a good week. I'm sure Koda did get cuter! Good for you going for a swim. We'll have to plan a date for World Gym and you can pass on your new training.

Kass

Dave said...

Okay..apology accepted.

Kim is officially on Kijiji probation..............