Thursday, November 27, 2008

TODAY

Well I see I have given up on that last post completely....yeah for me. Tonight I am going over to Lauren's house for a Bead Party of some sort. I have no idea what it is, all I know is that the beads are made by women in Africa and when we purchase the beads the $ goes to them.
Speaking of Lauren she took me to a class last night at the Field House and it basically kicked my a#s!!!! It is a bootcamp class and it was really good.
The craft party is all set to go for tomorrow night. Looking forward to it. I went to Michael's last night again and I sent Kass there to buy Martha Stewart Glitter......that stuff is pricey $16 for a bottle of glitter! We are using our %50 off coupons so that is good!
I am dreaming up ways to get back to NYC and my new idea isto take my senior ARt classes there in 2010 for a field trip......would that not be incredible!!!!! I ran it by my admin today and they didn't totally shut me down and were actually kind of excited about my idea!!!!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i need to go to michaels too now for my school. good cheap brushes to mess around with and i need a color wheel and glitter too, to write my name messily on my products. you should have seen this chick contouring my face, i wanted to punch her. I made her look beautiful and she made me look like a circus clown.