Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life











It seems my morning routine must include at least a half hour of computer time. I wake up and browse around my favorite sites. One of my favorite that I read every day is an Artist from Saskatoon that resides in Winnipeg....http://lovelife.typepad.com/my_weblog/ this girl is my inspiration. She has a wonderful attitude, great talent and what seems to be a wonderful life. I read her blog faithfully.




I am feeling guilty about this compter time though as I could be out walking dogs or maybe even at the gym. But this time is quiet and I love it.




One thing I am not loving is the fact that we have someone living inour basement right now. Which mean I cannot accesss my brand new imac, my treadmill, art room or laundry....not that I really care about the laundry. That said i am much too old for roomates and this has to come to an end......but I am too chicken to say anything!!!!!!!!




OK off to work. have a great day!




No comments: